What is I'm-Yunity®?
- Unique, Pure, Single Species Extract using Deep Layer Cultivation and Hot Water Extraction
- Peer-reviewed, Studied and Researched at Top Institutions in the United States, HongKong and China, PRC
- Clinically tested and Manufactured in the USA adhering to USP c-GMP standard
Findings coming from various toxicology tests. PSP is a very safe product. Acute toxicity, subchronic toxicity tests are administered.
Herb Drug Interaction
The most recent clinical study conducted in the US investigated the ability of I’m-Yunity® to inhibit or induce the drug metabolism of CYP3A4 in healthy adult human subjects by using an erythromycin breath test (EBT). A 14-day course of I’m-Yunity® was not associated with any clinically significant CYP3A4 inhibition or induction. This suggests that the administration of I’m-Yunity® with other medications and dietary supplements which are primarily metabolized by CYP3A4, a subtype of the P450 enzyme pathway, is not expected to be associated with significant herb-drug interactions.
Clinically Proven Key Benefits and Effects
Used as an adjunct health supplement in cancer, chemotherapy:
- Effectively delivers the polysaccharopeptide (PSP) from Mycelia
- Enhances Quality of Life (QOL) by maintaining good energy levels and a healthy appetite
- Helps reduce fatigue and improve general well being
Quality and Safety
- Tested to comply with heavy metal, pesticide and microbial safety standards.
- 100% Vegetarian capsule
- Clinically tested and Manufactured in the US adhering to USP c-GMP guidelines
- Standardized extract of PSP. Each capsule contains 38% or more of Polysaccharide content and 11.5% or more of Peptide content.
- Guaranteed quality and formulation
For animals, take 100mg per 1kg of body weight per day with water or with wet pet food. You can also take the powder from the capsule directly.
Deep layer Cultivation Technology with Submerged Fermentation
Superior Cultivation Technology
Coriolus versicolor is cultivated using deep layer cultivation technology with submerged fermentation. The identification of polysaccharopeptide (PSP) for the identification of polysaccharides and polysaccharides contained in other products.
Residue filtration, Hot Water Extraction and Ethanol Precipitation
Super Extraction Method
Using MCPs, Mycelia, which are responsible for this mushroom's health benefits. This unique process isolates the effective PSP molecules superiority to other PSP products.
A Proprietary Formula of Polysaccharopeptide (PSP) Extract
Superior and Unique Standardized PSP
I'm-Yunity® extract is a standardized ingredient polysaccharopeptide (PSP) which can only be isolated from the Coriolus Versicolor mushroom. This extract supports immune health and helps stabilize white blood cell counts. It enhances the energy and appetite. Unlike other mushroom products, I'm-Yunity® is a pure herbal supplement.
After a 20-year research effort, it was found that the strain of Coriolus Versicolor contains unique polysaccharide structures is covalently linked to several levels of predominant carbon positions. It is hypothesized that this macro-structure may account for its health benefits. The Coriolus Versicolor was later named as polysaccharopeptide (PSP) for the identification of polysaccharides and polysaccharides contained in other products.